Umm.. I've missed a month plus of blogging.. what can i say other than >> i was occupied :P lots of things had happened though.. my best buddies Yang & Lenny had their baby girl
- Afdlin Shauki Open House >> cepat je lontong proses dalam perut sbb gelak banyak
- Double Take Made In Malaysia Jazz >> Mia was simply superb, the guitar.. wow
- Actorlympics >> sinfully hilarious (sampai pening kepala gelak)
- Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire >> watched it first on release date
- Chronicles of Narnia >> traveled back in time remembering how simple life is when you're little
- Numerous open houses (not less than 6) & birthday celebs (not less than 2)
- Bang & scraped Blackie :( >> rectified & fixed
We were greeted with a drizzle upon arrival in Bali.. but that didn't dampened our spirits.. explored nearby territory as soon as we've checked to our hotel.. over the 5 days we crashed at Bakung Beach Cottage in the vicinity of Kuta (15 min walk from the famed Kuta beach). It is safe to say that it was a shopping trip.. judging on time spent & the additional baggages & boxes.. however we did cover half of Bali for site seeing.. went to Kintamani (volcano), Ubud (Art & Craft town), Sukawati and Jimbaran (beach).
Highlights for the trip was:
- Breakfast Babi (pls excuse the language) >> no we didn't have it, but it was in the menu
- 50% Surf Shop >> All Billabong goodies 50% off & litteraly at the doorstep or our hotel
- Pizza Hut >> Menu was different & a lot more compared with ours, tasty & dirt cheap
- Spontanious Shopping >> one of the highlight cause its difficult to break the bank when you're shopping here
- Dinner at Jimbaran >> Sharing lobster on the beach facing the sea
Kuta Beach: far1z overseeing mysara & phyruzze in a distance
Off Legian Road: mysara & phyruzze taking a load off during a DVD raid
Kuta: Laydiefa at one of Kuta shopping district
Kintamani: mysara taking a photo of the volcano
Jimbaran: far1z all set for dinner
Airport: Yikes!! Those are our luggage
*Sight.. I'm glad I've decided to go, the trip was fun & memorable. A good end to 2005 and a great start for brand new year 2006. Happy New Year 2006 you all!!
ehemm.. :) *wink wink*...
Tak mampu nak berkata ape2.. :) keh keh keh..
ermm, its not 'shopping'..
weih thankx for.... ;)
apza.. ape tuuu hik hik hik??
"omelette mau babi pak?"
happy new year malik!
Bali sounds great!
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! here
I am happy to find useful information from your website, I have some information to share, you can click the link below then, thank you very much.
loa jbl charge 2+, loa jbl flip 3, loa jbl xtreme , loa jbl pulse 2
Happy new year.
cho thuê máy lạnh
bán block máy lạnh
sua kho lanh cong nghiep
lắp đặt kho đông
kho lạnh công nghiệp
block máy lạnh
cung cấp block máy lạnh
sửa máy lạnh công nghiệp
sửa máy lạnh chiller
sửa kho lạnh
kho lạnh đà nẵng
kho lạnh đà lạt
Cho thue xe tai gia re
van chuyen hang gia re
kho lạnh mini
tháp giải nhiệt
dịch vụ seo
dịch vụ seo giá rẻ
dịch vụ seo web chuyên nghiệp
máy làm lạnh nước
máy làm bia sệt
cho thue may lanh
sua kho lanh cong nghiep
Thanks and best regard
I found the information from your website very useful, I have some information to share, I thank you for looking at.
trung tam bao hanh may lanh panasonic
trung tam bao hanh may lanh daikin
trung tam bao hanh may lanh funiki
trung tam bao hanh may lanh hitachi
trung tam bao hanh may lanh lg
trung tam bao hanh may lanh sanyo
trung tam bao hanh may lanh toshiba
trung tam bao hanh may lanh trane
trung tam bao hanh may lanh carrier
trung tam bao hanh may lanh nagakawa
trung tam bao hanh may lanh aikibi
trung tam bao hanh may lanh samsung
trung tam bao hanh may lanh yuiki
trung tam bao hanh may lanh sumikura
trung tam bao hanh may lanh reetech
trung tam bao hanh may lanh alaska
trung tam bao hanh may lanh mitsubishi
bộ đàm cầm tay khuyến mãi trong tháng 8
máy do huyết áp nhỏ gọn, tiện ích cho mọi nhà.
thue tham tu, dich vu tham tu
See my websites:
Post a Comment